In 2010 a Parliament commissioned report confirmed that there were 209,000 reported casualties on Britain's roads with 23,000 serious injuries and 1850 fatalities.
Many more accidents do not get reported whether because the injuries of the driver are relatively minor or because the driver resolves the matter without the involvement of the police or insurers.
Graham Coffey specialist Road Traffic Accident solicitors are dedicated to helping victims of road traffic accidents recover the right amount of compensation as quickly as possible.
When an accident occurs we help victims deal with the financial losses suffered in a road traffic accidents. We help injured victims to recover the costs on;
- Damaged to a Vehicle
- Costs for Car Hire
- Charges for vehicle storage
- Insurance Excess
- Loss of earnings due to absence from work
With a network of repairing garages and car hire providers we can put you back on the road as quickly as possible.
Vehicle Driver Accident Claims Lawyer in Bolton
Graham Coffey & Co specialist Road Traffic solicitors have successfully recovered compensation for innocent drivers for the following types of accidents;
- Rear end collisions
- Failing to give way at junctions
- Changing lanes on a roundabout without signalling
- Pulling out from a parked position without checking mirrors
- Opening doors on a parked vehicle in to open traffic
- Driving down the wrong side of the road into a another vehicle
- Defective Road Surfaces causing loss of control
- Failing to stop at an unmarked junction or at traffic lights
- Unsecured load obstructing the road ahead